Submissions for the Self Management Awards are now closed. Announcement of the shortlisted nominees will be on 20th August.
**Closing date extended until 12pm Friday 3rd August.
Each year the ALLIANCE host the Self Management Awards which celebrate examples of good practice and promote a range of innovative self management work that exists all over Scotland.
The Awards create an opportunity:
- To promote self management activity across Scotland through the ALLIANCE.
- For people and organisations championing self management to spread their learning and promote their work.
- To provide learning of self management approaches across Scotland that can help feed into the development and delivery of services.
- For people and organisations to be recognised for their work around self management.
This year’s Award categories are:
- Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Champion of the Year
- Self Management Resource of the Year
- Self Management Partnership of the Year
- Individual Transformational Story of the Year
- Year of Young People – Self Management Award
To find out more about the categories and how to apply visit our Awards page of the website
Closing date is 12pm on Friday 3rd August.