The Digital Health and Care team work to:
- Raise awareness of DHC, increase citizen participation and bring the voice of lived experience into eHealth programmes; and
- Share knowledge, encourage collaboration and innovation on DHC projects driven by the third sector.
The DHC team are also working with the Scottish Government and NHS on national eHealth programmes.
In this section you can:
- Find out more about Our GP, one of the largest co-design projects in Scotland
- inDHC: innovation and network: find resources and connect with others to create and develop third sector digital health and care innovations
- Find out more about Digital Health and what it means for you
- Watch a jargon-free short film on data and how it is used in your healthcare
- Get involved: discover how you can help shape digital health and care projects